|Gas Leak in Oxford Borough|
|By Union Firefighters|
|July 9, 2019|
This morning, just before noon, members were alerted to an odor of natural gas in the 300 block of Market St. Our partners at UGI investigated and found high gas levels. Union Firefighters took a defensive posture while UGI located the leak. Rising Sun and West Grove Fire Company assisted at the scene. After 3 hours the incident was declared under control. Displaced residents and businesses have since returned.
|Mutual Aid:||L22, A22-1, CE813|